Re: operation redspot. The final debriefing.

I've decided to stay fairly quiet on this topic, just watching as it progresses.
There is in fact a lot that I would like to say, but I'll keep it to the more important.
Right now, it seems as if people are going so far to claim there maturity, and attempt to come up with something that was better than the last persons reply. No names mentioned... I honestly doubt much, if anything, will come of this topic. Try and remember though, what can actually help, versus what's gonna just fuel the fire. I wrote my overall opinions on some of the posts here, but I, like others, don't see much point in going on with it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alec via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : carvernoah309 via Audiogames-reflector