Re: operation redspot. The final debriefing.

I have just been banned from redspot because of the horrible and hanus crimes I have committed against the players, the server, and the developper. And do you know what this horrible, unforgivable deed, this nightmarish act of destruction and death, this terrible showcasing of rule breaking and game damage was? Wait for it! wait... for... it... oh the tension is so unbearable... being called away for food. And I, connor, this skoundrel, this highwayman and robber, this gangster and mobster, this murderer and arsonist, typed in the /afk command just before a few bombs happened to impact my position. These bombs hit me about two seconds into the afk timer, so I did not bother to move. Thus, they did not damage me. I am so, so, so unbelievably sorry for the deadly sin I have committed, to answer the call to family lunch at the wrong moment. Oh yes my friends, I shall now burn in hell for this one instance of iniquity. Oh I cannot believe how foolish I was to answer the call of life, and nature, to take in vital compounds my body must subsist on, and I so terribly appologize for being a human being and sometimes needing to step away from a game god damn it! what is wrong with this admin team?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alec via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : carvernoah309 via Audiogames-reflector