Re: The Great Tournament by Philip Kempton, a new choice of games title.

Gonna ask this here....

For the CoG stuff....

Is there a way I can get access to every game in a bundle or do I have to buy them all individually? I started this but used up the free trial and the same on a few others, and the prices seem to vary wildly, so I wondered if I could pay a certain amount for a subscription to play all the games without buying them all at once. Severaaal of the games look really, really interesting actually.