Re: Trying choiceofgames

I've not tried the lost heir set yet, actually I've got behind on the Cog/hg titles, mostly I think because there are so many.
Pendragon rising was one I just couldn't really get into, since it seemed the author's ideas of what constituted actions that improved one stat suchi as  or heroism were rather different from mine, indeed that is my main criticism of some of the books, that occasionally you'll find your definition of what is say good or steadfast or brave differs from the author's so you'll do something reflective of the situation you want and get something different.

I think in Pendragon rising myattempts to be honourable often got me being completely the opposite, though I do need to give the game another try.