Re: Trying choiceofgames

My biggest issue with Affairs was the lack of action scenes in which the mc can play a major part.
Don't get me wrong, it is a very good game, but I prefer my chars to be a little bit less of a lady/lad in destress.
I do get the fact that the game's setting requires the mc to be more of a politician and clever character than physical, but again, just my personal preferences.
With that said however, there were at least three moments of pure badassery for the mc in terms of action. The first was with the play he/she takes part in when first at court.
That was quickly followed by the jousting scene and then by the castle invasion and nursery defense.
On another note, Samurai of Hyuga, both book 1 and 2 were just pure awesome.
And if you think book 1 ends in a cliffhanger, just wait till you play book 2. I'm sure you'll want to beat the author like I did. big_smile