Re: Monthly chat march 2017

Hi.
Well I've just recently gotten into playing bass guitar so that's been a lot of fun. In fact I'm picking up a bass amp tomorrow so I can play properly. Lately I've been reading the abduction by james grippando. I like james grippando's series of legal thrillers very much. This is a stand-alone novel so I don't get to see the same series characters which is disappointing. I'm actually beginning to like legal thrillers their a lot of fun to read. Although I don't like those fake ones where instead of taking place in court the lawyer gets a case and then goes out running, fighting, and shooting people, until the end of the story lol! I'm finding that I like these legal thrillers as much as I like murder mysteries and thrillers.
Tomorrow I'm excited to be working at my local thrift store and going to a bass lesson! I haven't played audiogames at all lately, I miss them. I might play world of war that's an awesom e one!
@Nightshade, well congrats on the new baby that's really cool! You and nocturnus are lucky to have each other. By the way how is nocturnus? I haven't talked to him in a while but last time I talked to him he said he was losing his hearing. I can't imagine something awful like that. I'm totally blind so losing my hearing would pretty much be the end of everything. Well went off on a tangent there lol, just wanted to congradulate you!
@Dark, I'll have to pick up this book you were talking about sounds very interesting. David Eddings I've been meaning to read for a long time but I keep getting distracted lol. Singing in that movie sounds like a lot of fun. You two should do duets to put on youtube I'd definitley watch them. That's really neat you have windows 10 I've been hearing a lot of good things about it. I should probably get it but I love windows 7 so much lol! Cosmic rage I haven't played in a long time but last time I logged on it had changed so much it was almost unrecognizable.