Re: Identifying possible console audible indicators

Hello,

This is what I will use for my game probably as I'm developing something in style of Telltale games and this is much better than something like voice telling you the name of the button you need to press. Only one difference is, I don't want to use musical tones as it can comfuse many people so to do it easier I will use two sounds in the center (lower and higher, an octave probably) to indicate A (X) and Y (triangle) and beeps playing on the left and right so... X (square) and B (triangle.) I like the idea but what do you mean by surround sound? many of us are playing with heatphones so only one option I could see is 3d audio (HRTF)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ianhamilton_ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ianhamilton_ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : superblindman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hektor via Audiogames-reflector