Re: Any experiences with massage chairs, seats or devices

Hi all.
Thanks for your replies.
I have taken your advice, contacted a massager I know, a good friend of mine. We have made a great deal where I get some massage pretty cheep. Then I'll see how it goes and hope the best.
I have asked him for all kinds of advice such to check if I'm walking normally, do I sit normally and if there is anything else which can cause the trouble I'm having. If he can't answer this or give me any advice, I have other places to ask, which is not cheep, but hopefully worth it. My goal is also to find out if I'm doing anything which trickers the pain, and if I can do anything to keep it at the minimal. I don't have the money to pay like 50 dollars each week or each month to get some massage.
Regarding massage equipments, thanks for your advice on this subject. In my situration, it might be worth it if they can help just a bit so I don't need to go to a massager each week or each month. I know you can g et some cheep crap, which is the reason for I've made a lot of research on those. Have you actually read about the massager seat which I've linked to in the first post?
@ironcross32: Thanks a lot for your description. This is exactly such a seat I'm looking into. If you read the description of the seat I've linked to in the first post, you'll see that it's the same kind of seat, but more professionel.