Re: Website owners: accessibility and management

Hey folks,
I have some experiences with HTML for a longer time already, and a couple of months ago, I learned a bit of PHP during our coding lessons. It was funny and interesting to code, but to be honest, I preferr the CMS way.

I tried Drupal and Wordpress for a while, but for my purposes, Drupal is pretty complicated, and I have Troubles with Wordpress creating my own Website structure.

As far as Servers are concerned: If you'd like to just Play around with some CMS', I'd recommend XAMPP. XAMPP is a package with Tools that come in Handy on your local Server in combination with Apache. You just start XAMPP, and you can run your Websites and scripts over localhost.

I am currently trying to run a simple Webpage with a home page, a static page for example "About us" or "imprint", a page to post any upcoming News or Events (most preferrably using a preconfigured form to post any News/Events) and a contact page with a contact f orm.
So, in short, I only require some static Content and the Option to create my own forms that makes it easier editing my dynamic pages. What CMS would be therefore most recommendable?

Thanks in advance!