Re: Identifying possible console audible indicators

hello everyone, I'm totally shooting in the dark here, and if this is off topic say so, but if this is ea games, I think, if memory serves me properly is the same company that has the sims series of games. I would personally love to see this series made to be playable for the blind. One thing you could do is since you had to click on a sim's head to center him or her on the screen, you could have the individual sim have a name tag on them that the tts could read. The same with the different furniture and household items in the different menus. Again, I'm just thinking out loud here, and if I'm way too off, let me know but this is all very exciting all the same and I know we've got to take baby steps and we didn't get to the point we're at right now over night either.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hektor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector