Re: Latest Xbox update

I still don't know how to finish off m account, so in the end I just went to the website and logged in with my microsoft account, which worked. It showed I had two views and 8 xp. via the site.
I did, however, encounter a strange bug. When I wanted to stop the broadcast, nothing seemed to happen. IT just said stop broadcast, without changing the window, until I restarted my console. I hope this is a temporary glitch.