Re: Latest Xbox update

Hi.
Here are my first impressions on the new update:
First the big disappointment: Narrator doesn't support my language or region, so I can't purchase anything from the store. I haven't figured out how to do that from the website yet, since I find no way of accessing the danish store, and no way to add my credit card. So yeah, I'm still having an accessible console with demo games. Yay for that...
The positive and great surprises: Now we have a controller mode and Narrator mode. Press the XBox button twice to switch between those modes. I'm not totally sure on how exactly the Narrator mode works, but you can read more about this in the Narrator options. You can navigate the screen character by character, word by word, line by line, heading by heading etc. It's quite cool. So yeah, things has improved a lot. I even got Narrator to read the battery level on my controller which came as a big surprise for me. So the Narrator mode is worth i t to try to see what information we can read.