games and emulators that work with cloud OCR.

this is a list of things like games and emulators that I found to work with cloud OCR.
emulators: pcsxr, epsxe, project64 more might work, but I need to download them and some games. my flash drive with all my emulators and games is gone now.
games: Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist. I can play this with no problem at all. I made tons of decks already and I can also share my save file here if you guys want so you can take a look at them.
GTA IV police mod LCPDFR. OCR can read everything from this mod. I can't really write it all here because the list is so long, but will post a recording along with the yugioh one. didn't test cloud OCR with this yet, but I will in a few hours and post what I find here.
these are all the games so far, but I will be putting more here as I test what I have.
I test new games each day to see what works and what don't, so check back for updates.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector