Fund the Future of Accessible Gaming

Hi folks,

Many of you may have heard of an incredible 3d audio library written by my good friend Camlorn.
If you haven't, check out https://GitHub.com/libaudioverse/libaudioverse
This library really is the future of audiogames, giving us far more realistic 3d audio and effects than we even had back in the good old Windows xp days.
Camlorn is looking to spend a good amount of time finishing up the library and basically getting it ready to sit at the core of your next masterpiece, but he needs some money to do this.
If you are at all someone who enjoys quality audiogames, please, please donate to this GoFundMe. A completed LibAudioverse will usher in the next generation of audiogames, but only if we fund it.
I just contributed myself, so please go right now, check out the campaign, and contribute if you can!
You can find the campaign at https://www.gofundme.com/fund-libaudioverse-development

This won't happen without your help, so let's go build the future!