Re: Fund the Future of Accessible Gaming

I am now monitoring this thread, for anyone who has questions.

I was going to start one of my own shortly.  I am writing a graphing calculator prototype.  It will be able to do 90% of what the current ones do, except that mine is free and Libaudioverse plus the Python science stack means that it's only taking me around 4 hours to do it.  My plan was to get the blog post on this up, then come here and link that as our working demo.  I personally know at least 2 blind people who will benefit immediately from this.  It'd have happened yesterday, but I got interrupted by the family.

And to anyone who had crackling, this ended up being an absurdly intricate bug.  It's fixed now.  There should be no more crackling unless you crank down the latency settings or overload the system.