Re: Quests, quests, quests...

Oh yes, and I still have an issue regarding the VIP-client.
Luckily it's nothing serious, but still slightly annoying.

Namely, it seems it has a game named Valhalla attached to it by default, and a user named Fred Valhalla associated with it, so that each time I run the client, that game automatically starts for that user, instead of just starting "blank", idle that is, (or eventually linked to Prometheus instead), which is the way I would prefer, because the Valhalla-registration-warning-alerts for that Freddy guy, are recently starting to go to my nerves!

First of all, I have no idea why that game, and that user were attached to that client at all, which I downloaded from the GTM website, following a link given here in some MUD-game-description, (no, it wasn't Valhalla), and as second, I would really like to finally get rid of that annoyance, by every single starting of the client.!

So I will welcome any hints, suggestions, assisting me in that matter!

Edit:
Dark, you may had the feeling of "not going anywhere" in that Voyager game, but for me, merely listening to the descriptions of all those new, various planets, would already provide enough fun, probably for a long-long time...so now I really deeply regret owning no IOS based device!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector