Re: Quests, quests, quests...

Many thanks for all those useful informations Dark, now I can finally configure that VIP-client the way it suits me the most!

As for the exploration matter, unlike to those, who primarily aim to progress, and level-up during it, I generally like to explore to encounter new, so far unseen, unknown things, things different from those, which I already encountered so far.
(even if they differ only slightly from the already known elements, they are already worth the time, and efforts spent on finding them)

For example, if I met a brown, a grey, and a black wolf so far, merely running into a white one is already an interesting, or even exciting event for me.
The same goes for buildings, like stores or shops, finding those, which sell different categories of items from the already known ones, or just different variations of an already known item-type, is enough for me to spend a long time with the game, and very likely gett addicted to it even!

So we can say, that I usually don't explore for progress, but for the sake of...sheer exploration.

I hope this helps you totally realizing my exploration-attitude, along with my preferred game-expectations.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector