Re: I feel like college is changing my friend

eModeration!

Since Nocturnus made his distinctly handsome above  apology publically I will where I stand on this  as forum administrator.

Given how diverse this community is, An accusation of mistreatement of any segment of society is a pretty serious one, especially for a moderator, thus when I saw the report regarding Nocturnus  I was required to take the matter seriously since such is my job as an admin.

I've been through every single post by Nocturnus this topic and I concluded that Nocturnus did not express the sort of opinions the report claimed he did, either in the indicated post or anywhere else, I did however ask him if he would kindly make an appology and make his own position clear on the subject to try and avoid any bad feeling.

In line of that I will ask people to please not indulge in any sort of backlash speculation the person or persons who might have made such a report and their reasons behind it, after all making a report of such things when a member has concerns is just what the report function is for. However from an administration perspective I hope we can all now consider the matter firmly closed.

Okay, admin hat off now.

As for this topic specifically, to be perfectly honest I had to bow out myself since I found that the number of replies gone beyond the point where reading and attempting to respond intelligently was time efficient, you could call this the imho event horizon! big_smile.