Re: Quests, quests, quests...

Well, in Prometheus-help, there is a list of available activities now, sorted by required status, so one can always check, which ones he/she is able to do at his/her current level.

As for myself, right now I need a small favor, regarding both my VIP-client, and the Prometheus MUD:
According the Prometheus homepage, the so called "new version" of the MUD, at port 2223 is currently closed, but the so called "classic one", at port 5551 should be still running.
However, I cannot connect to any of those 2 at the moment, so I need a clue: Is that other, "classic" version temporarily unavailable as well, or there is something wrong with my VIP-client configuration-settings???

Please, could someone of You people just check that out, by merely connecting to prometheus-enterprises.com, at port 5551, and see if the connection will work, meaning if the game will start, then post the result here?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector