Re: How can I get Kodi to speak with NVDA?

Hey guys!!!!! I had a breakthrough last night. So 17.1 crashes and does not even run with the screen reader installed or at least not for me. What I did was I had it working on 16.1 and I installed 17.1 and kodi would not even launch. So I went back to 16.1 for now.  So what you can do, is download kodi 16.1 and  Just copy the contents of that addons folder that was posted earlier on in this thread and it works perfectly in 16.1

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dragos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dragos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dragos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jsymes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector