Re: How can I get Kodi to speak with NVDA?

FWIW the reason 17.1 crashes is as stated by Rook that it's to do with the SAPI stuff, that it causes Kodi 17.1 to crash, I got mine working by rolling back to 16.1 and configuring the screenreader to use another engine, then upgrading, and no crash.

I'll see if I can throw more addons into that folder,  at all as I updated my list earlier but I'm not completely sure how many still work with 16.1 at all. I know for a fact the streaming sites are phasing out support for 16.1 however.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dragos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dragos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jsymes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector