Re: 6 Swords - Fantasy Adventure game for Amazon Echo

ok guys and gals I finally had some spare time to enable the skill and play the game. I will admit, I like it. to give you all a perfect example of what it is, just imagine alter eon with voice commands. yes that's right, think of 6swords as a mud, and alexa as your screen reader. if you are one for questing, exploring, and leveling your char, this is definitely the game for you. if you don't have a amazon device, if its possible to play the game on a smart device or pc, I would highly recommend you to do so if you are into muds.

issues:
they are a couple things alexa couldn't understand what commands I was giving her. for example, when I made it to the fighting guild, I said "hire hasan" she couldn't understand

also when I was trying to switch my party around to make a certain player active, I said "diane" and alexa didn't understand

suggestions:
if its possible, I would say add some background music to the game while alexa is talking, and definitely some sounds while battling.

questions:
is there a voice command that I can say that will tell me what I can do at a certain area? when I went to the shop and the guild, alexa told me what I can do there, but when I went to the temple she didn't tell me anything.

how do I leave a review for the game? inside the app I only seen an option to hit to say if that particular review was helpful or not

lastly, great game

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : supermalavox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : supermalavox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tony78 via Audiogames-reflector