audiogamedrops support for braille note takers running on windows CE?

Hi all,
First, this is my first time posting with windows, so let's hope that this works, to start with. Second, I didn't know what room to put this to, as  it's related to audiogames.net itself, but not actually related to any games, so decided to put it here, and if anyone finds this interesting, please, do advertise the link wherever possible. I'm sure I'm not the only one here, or at least I hope I am not. Now, let me explain. Until about a month or so, my main device to browse audiogames, whether that be downloading, whether that be, well, reading, anything you could imagine, I used to use a braille sense. this was for a number of reasons. both instant braille and speech access. quicker, and easier to navigate. allowed me to read and follow instructions on windows, depending on what it was, etc. it is, however, not laziness, or lack of capability from my part. I just like portability, and prefer a braille keyboard. connecting a display, howe ver, is not the same.
now, however, whether I try to bypass with mlvb.net, or for that matter, any proxy, whether I'm using a braille sense, or a braillenote, [both on windows CE, and so running internet explorer 6] I get after an unbelievably long pause, 524, a timeout error occurred. my question is simply this. considering that these are devices for the glind, and, this is audiogames.net for the blind, could there possibly a way for those of us who did use a note taker to access this thing, to still have a way to access? I understand that this may be difficult, but it can't hurt to try and ask. of course, it would be interesting to hear other's opinions on this, which could also help the moderators to decide, if it's worth investigating.
Many thanks for reading, and possibly considering.