Re: Apple Air Pod alternatives?

I love the smell of spam in the evening, and this one was extra special since it didn't even get BBCode right. Back on topic now…
Indeed the option to set that double tap thing for play/pause is there in settings, nut why not do more with those fancy sensors? I'm sure the difference in which one is being tapped can be detected, as well as different number of taps. I like the lower to pause thing already there though much better for pausing since I usually only want to pause stuff if I actually have to hear something anyways.