Re: i want games

Hi Adel. Thanks for the explanation about the Iranian government blocking sites, I wasn't aware that was going on, it's pretty scummy.

I wonder, is the audiogames archive also blocked? I mean on http://www.agarchive.net/ they provide a mirror for a lot of games, and if they are okay, then this might be a good way around (certainly they have all of Vgstorm's titles.

I alsowonder about Paypal, since I know Paypal is blocked in some countries and obviously if you don't have access to paypal you couldn't pay for games like The gate and manamon, though usually in that case most developers will try to make some sort of alternative arrangement if they can.

The good news of course, is that for muds like cosmic rage since you connect with the client, the actual website for the mud is not especially necessary, and I assume that direct connection in this way isn't a problem.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Adel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mahdi via Audiogames-reflector