Re: i want games

@Adel, it's a shame about the sites being blocked in Iran, however I'm pleased that the audiogames archive works  because they host a lot of material.
For example all of the Vgstorm games can be downloaded from https://www.agarchive.net/pages/devs/vgstorm.html

As I said, I don't know if Paypal is usable in Iran (I know there are parts of the world where it isn't), but if not it might be worth contacting Aaron Baker or other developers about arranging alternative payment methods too.

hth.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Adel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mahdi via Audiogames-reflector