Re: Do not, ever, enable WSL

My god people : Service ssh stop. No reason to install subsystem for Linux if you wouldn't even understand that that would happen. It's a developer feature for a reason though MS shouldn't really do that unless the user wants it. Not sure on Linux OS practices: SSH on LAN might be fine only at home or something... Edit: Even after using service ssh start, I still couldn't "administrate" a windows machine like this on my lan: Maybe you need to be a certain wifi type for this to be the case???... I believe this is fud... Only after I typed service ssh start was I able to kill a daemon... I see nothing on port 22 on that IP on latest Windows insiders. Blindys will say anything. I know 3rd party AKA Facebook Tunein etc UWP is a joke, but goddamn we have to fight this war  in fareness. Besides, 3rd party UWP problems is more deeper than just the problems towards the blind so no reason to throw flames at parts of Windows 10 that don't suck. I' ;d love to be proven wrong though, so a tutorial would be awesome. Also, keep in mind that Microsoft has said in the recent past that SSH will become a more active file system choice in Windows 10 at some point...

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector