Re: Do not, ever, enable WSL

right. Let me, as a server administrator get some key points out here. True, it's a security risk, but do you really think that people, on your local network, is going to want or have, your account info like that? My family, doesn't even know the passwords or anything to all of my shit. As for opening this to the whole world, isn't a VPS opened up to the whole world already? Really people. And let's get one thing strait. people on your local network, if you ain't fucking stupid is going to know your shit anyways. So what is the fucking point to all of this? Really, nothing. If you are hosting a Linux server or anything like that, and you wanted ssh configured and you set the default ports for ssh to use, it's the same situation. So, what's the diff? I'm not saying that I don't care about security, but what I am saying to yall is this. If it's a local network, that, first of all, would have to be configured, and I would never open u p port 22 to gain ssh access on windows anyways. that's just plane stupid. First off, why, and second, for what the fuck would you want to do a thing like that. Okay. Rant over.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector