Re: BGT Voice Chat

I also wanted to be able to add some way to be able to record audio in my bgt codes.
I know that sox, which is a command line program, can record audio, but maybe it is better to use some dll itself.
The problem is that, from what I've been noticing, if doing it with Wimm.dll will be a bit trickier because it requires you to call other functions and pass andlers.
Searching the net I found a library called BASS Stream Recorder. I'm trying to understand the documentation to be able to try something with bgt, but I still have not had much success when working with dll's, because it's a little advanced area for me and it's usually common for more experienced programmers ...
Regards