Re: BGT Voice Chat

Sam_Tupy wrote:

yes, it's been done recording with winmm. It's not very practicle though. search on google for winmm.dll MSI_SEND-STRING simple recording and you should probably find stuff. This function works with BGT. I've scene it not work though on ocasion, but it does most of the time.

Did you mean the "mciSendStringa" function of winmm.dll?
It seems to be a solution to use the MCI (media control interface) in bgt, which would allow to perform operations with multimedia, of the most diverse.
I've worked with it in an interpreted scripting language, where it was only necessary to pass the MCI commands. In case with the use of dll, that would be exactly
it.
MCI command examples:
Set cdaudio door open
PLAY CDAUDIO
Status CDAUDIO number of tracks

And here's more details on using the mciSendString function. As bgt works with unicode lan guage the function would be mciSendStringa.
HTTPS://msdn.microsoft.com/pt-br/enl/ibrary/windows/desktop/dd757161(v=vs.85).aspx
greetings