Re: bgt games and antivirus programs!

Having suffered through the same mess with norton which I posted about a while ago, I'm glad to see this isn't an unknown problem. I do wonder if there's anything on the developer's end that can be done to circumvent some of these issues. While I am surprised to hear this happens to triple A games, I do feel like BGT games in particular are usually the biggest alarm trippers.