Re: bgt games and antivirus programs!

I have some good and bad news! Let's start with the potentially bad.
Yikes, I was just reading something online and I don't know what to think about this, taken from an AVG article.
AVG protects you better than ever before, because we now leverage the power of over 400 million users—more than the entire population of the United States!—to thwart even the newest, unclassified forms of malware.
How does this work? Basically, every AVG user acts as a sensor. Anytime one user encounters a potential unknown threat, we quickly analyze it, determine if it’s malicious, create a cure, and then push that cure out to all our millions of users. The end result? Better protection for everyone, without you ever having to lift a finger.
Link is below.
http://www.avg.com/en/signal/avg-evolve … -antivirus
I have also found a way to report false positives, and even cooler, a developer can ask for their programs to be whitelisted, or a user can report a program and give details about the problem. While tha analysis is automatic it does ask about an email address so I don't know if they will communicate with you or not. They claim they won't, though.
This can be found at the folowing website:
https://secure.avg.com/submit-sample