Re: switch from esys 40 to vario ultra experiences?

The display buttons are quite different from thumbkey navigation.  It took some getting used to when I switched from a Braillenote Apex from humanware.

I've discovered, at least for myself, that navigating to the next line at the end of the current line when reading is done easily when you quickly move your right index or middle finger to the display button row and press whatever button depending on where you want to navigate next.  You'll eventually build a reflex to perform this task without having to consciously think about what you're doing.

I liked the thumbkey navigation, but, like anything else, it takes getting used to doing something different.

Luke