Re: can a blind person play flight gear?

I really want to drop some money on one of these 2 programs. I have FSX hanging out in my Steam library, but I haven't messed with it too much. I have played Flight Sim 2004 with FS Navigator, which in some ways was more hands on than IYP because you had to adjust your flaps, gear and so on manually though you didn't get a lot of feedback on what they were at.

Anyway, I am incredibly hesitant to buy IYP, because of how limited the demo is, especially taking out the blind pilot mode is a bit frustrating so I'm not sure how well I could even test it. Already on that front MCE seems like a much better deal with the demo seemingly offering all features in all aircraft. I have watched a few of Orin's streams with IYP and I also looked up an MCE video up on YouTube and it does look really impressive. So I'm leaning more into investing money into MCE, and possibly FS Passengers which I have fond memories of when I played FS 2004.

If we have to do some tasks manually with MCE, like controling the angle or controlling the gear, I don't mind that personally. If anything it adds more to the experience in my opinion.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DjkW25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DjkW25 via Audiogames-reflector