Re: can a blind person play flight gear?

well to get up and running, I had to install fsx, which was quite tricky with steam. I asked a sighted friend to do it in the end but it maybe accessible with a screenreader.
It's relatively simple from their if you know what you're doing and you follow the I Y P setup guides which you can find on the website. Within a couple of days I was up and running and of course flying. The guide's are very extensive and very well put together, you should be able to get it setup using them and then there is a lot of info on using I Y P and flying with the sim if your new to it.
I'm not sure about MCE and setup though but I would imagine it's not as complicated as I Y P, but of course it can't do everything we need it to do right now.
Note if you do buy I Y P, the trial version doesn't have any support for the blind pilots mode, so you wouldn't be able to test it out. There are YouTube videos though, done by many different people, showi ng how it works with full flights and shorter demos.
Declan.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DjkW25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector