Re: I'm kind of concerned about the culture surrounding usability

I used to be on the second floor of an apartment complex and can tell you that having to lug my groceries or anything else up those stairs was no fun. So when the grocery store next door closed, I moved to a new apartment complex that is next door to a whole shopping center with a bunch of different stores, including a grocery store, I made sure to get a ground floor apartment.

Of course back then they didn't have this new grocery cart that I've seen advertised that has three sets of wheels that somehow can climb stairs, so now it probably wouldn't be so bad as long as I had one of those.

This apartment complex is rather small with only forty apartments on two floors in three buildings. The apartment complex I was in before was much larger with at least a dozen buildings, plus a club house and a swimming pool, the only thing this smaller apartment complex has is a small central building that has the community laundry room and the apartment complex's office.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector