Re: I'm kind of concerned about the culture surrounding usability

Yeah, it's super early alpha with an expected release of 2020. So much work since a lot of what I have to do is visual, and this is my first visual game. I appreciate the honest feedback.

Social justice online is cancer because everyone pushes their morality around without thinking, "Hey, maybe morality isn't objective and maybe I don't know everything about the world". I don't participate, but I'm concerned that my approach might cause inflammation. I'm not really interested in stupid drama.

Regarding streamers and lets players I would be happy for them to play the game. The game is designed so that everyone has a slightly different experience, because it remembers what information was revealed to you. This means that depending on different choices you make, you might have a different perception on what's going on in the story. The storytelling is focused around understanding the world through information you find out. The reason why I implemented force_graphics is so that blind people could stream to sighted audiences, the only difference being a few graphical changes (due to the TTS, I might actually change these later) and the TTS talking + audio sounds. People can still watch it like they're watching a sighted streamer for the most part though.

Anyways I don't want to make this a discussion thread for my game, so lets try to roll back on topic. I don't have much to say but if anyone has anything to say I might respond back. Thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector