PhantasyRPG: Old Browser-Based RPG, New Direction

Hey there,

So, it's been forever since I've been on the forum, but here I am, and some of you might be interested in what follows.

In the past, I've mentioned a game called PhantasyRPG (yeah yeah, bit of a silly name, I know, but bear with me). Some of my posts have been good, and some have been...well, not so good. The game has had a pretty colourful history.

But the reason I'm writing now is that it's appeared to have turned a corner. Ownership has passed to a new and much more forward-thinking person who has both more time and more resources to give the game the love it needs if it wants to survive and flourish. Development is much more active now, and the atmosphere is friendly and quite welcoming.

So now you might be asking