Re: Urgent actions required! We have a virus in Bloodshet!

what a nice post from people thinking they are security experts. using a website to scan a file, after get the report, and come to the forums say this file is a virus.
first, do you know what even a trojan?
second, have you ever herd about antiviruses false reports?
third, would you mind deleting your screen reader because it reads and rights in to your DLL files? I don't think you'd mind to throgh your hard drive away, cause every system you install edits files.
well, ok people, what is a trojan? a trojan in a simpl definition is a malwear before it can be a virus. it is a link and a slave which connects to a pointed host: I.E IP address. this malwear allows the person who's connected to the same ip and port to send and reseave commands to control the victim's system with out him knowing what's going on, and that's what made it a virus as you all say, due to the fact that  it gives no confirmation to do an action, thus it is cristal clear that if I wanna know if this program is a trojan or not, I scan and see what my devise is connected to, which can be done in many easy ways. of course not just scanning my file in a web site, and say oh my god look at that! a trojan! because it simply doesn't work this way. now we're going in to antiviruses false reports,
if you don't know it antiviruses nowadays has something called Proactive defense. what this thing does is the following:
it scans the actions, events, and behaviors of itch application you run, and based on what the developers did code, it detects the file as a thred, thus let us say if you have an app can change the registry values, setup a connection with a server, copy its self to many system folders, and ETC... the antivirus will think it a virus, and I am saying will think it, it is not 100% sure. and from what all we know bgt can do all those stuff, so bgt games are most of the times getting false reports. it is not just red spot and stw. go scan crazy party, go scan tk, and alot of bgt games.
oh btw dash or whatever your name is, windows defender doesn't detect bgt games as a virus. I am having win 10 pro here, and I never get this problem. I am using Kaspersky Total Security as well which's one of the strongest  antiviruses to do not say the best, because there's not a best one, and the same result the game is clean. so check your system is not infected before you do a scan.
this topick is like, let us revive what happened last week. random people throing words out with no proofs. which's getting old. SamTupy must be the bad person who does those things all the time. so you are acting like someone who gos and say: just start a fire, and relax I'll keep putting oyal on it.
greetings

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dash via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dash via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dash via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector