Re: carrier grade nat?

hi,
If it were only that easy. Transitioning to ipv6 is not my responsibility, it is my internet service provider's responsibility. Putting the price on me for their failure to transition is unethical. I have filed a complaint  with the internet watchdog, and am waiting the results. What is more laughable is that they say it might take 10s of years.