Images for the blind

Hi! This is not software, but one question to You.
Do You know software, from which We can create some pictures, or enter text to picture or something, like this. I would like to upload some songs on Youtube, but also with something, like picture, not just with dark background. Also, It is not good to download illegally some pictures. Do You know something?
Thank You!
Marco