Re: Request a name change version 2

Nocturnus wrote:

@50, Read post 1 and the faq, only one name change allowed on the forum.

The reason I requested my username changed first was because when I applied, it changed my username from thegreatcarver, to carvernoah309, even though I filled out the username field. Now, I'd like my nickname to be finally changed to polaris. I would count this as my first name change because the automated system botched my request so I had to apply for the original nickname I wanted at the time. So... I think the one username change should apply to my switch from thegreatcarver to polaris, as this is not caused by a forum malfunction.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cnetkf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : goran yasin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : El Torro via Audiogames-reflector