Re: Request a name change version 2

I'm afraid Carver we must say no to this request.

it sounds as if you made an error when you filled out your registration form first time around, and this is exactly why we allow a member to get a name changed, name changing isn't intended as some sort of special privilige, after all the idea with this community as with any other is that people get to know you and you get to know them, which requires keeping the same name. The faculty to change names is there in case you have a good reason to effect a change, but should not be done lightly.

of course if there is an amazingly good reason why you think we should make an exception in your case and allow another name change please feel free to let us know (we're not so unbending as to never! change the rules), but thus far I'm afraid it just sounds like a whim on your part, after all what is then to stop you coming back in another two months and asking your name to be changed from polaris to something else.

So, unless you have a really! good reason why we should bend the rules for you, I'm afraid I must refuse.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cnetkf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : goran yasin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : El Torro via Audiogames-reflector