Re: I'm kind of concerned about the culture surrounding usability

So I tried it again. this guy is more reasonable but just comes off like he's pseudo-shilling for groups that he happens to be a member of.

Does anyone have any opinion on the following organizations?

http://businessdisabilityforum.org.uk/
http://www.usbln.org/

Both of these seem like their activism charities. I know nothing about the situation in the UK so anyone there, feel free to enlighten me.

This inclusion narrative is really irksome to me because it shows that they have no concern for the needs of the companies. I'm not going to act like they're nice people or anything  but if you don't address their needs then people won't get employed, plain and simple.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rithkhmer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : StevenCrype via Audiogames-reflector