Re: what do you fear of?

I'm not afraid of dying because I believe that this life on Earth is not all there is. Does that mean I believe in the afterlife many religeons believe in? No, I simply believe that when we die, we are simply done with these physical bodies and are moving on.

I fear falling from a height, but not the height itself.

I fear being burned alive as one of the worst ways to die, but am not afraid of fire.

I fear drowning, but am not afraid of the water and am a pretty good swimmer.

I fear traffic in that there are so many things to distract drivers that it's always a question of whether they see and are aware of me. I don't like the new hybrids that are super quiet. How am I supposed to hear that and know not to attempt crossing the street yet? But at the same time I hate vehicles that make a lot of noise, drowning out the noises I need to hear.

I fear firearms of all types, there are too many stories about them going off unexpectedly.