Pocket nightmares, aka Pouppet nightmares safe mode

I'm sure anyone who knows about internet rpgs will have checked out Puppet nightmares the evil,  twisted version of pokemone where you collect soul puppets, battle them and make your way through a dark, semi anime enspired story.

Well now there is a rather   safer version that can be  played at work or by under eighteens, entitled pocket nightmares. all of the gameplay,  including the story, detailed combat and crafting, but none of the doginess (I don't know how they've replaced the brothl but presumably they have).
Check it out at

https://www.pocketnightmares.com/

I'd highly recommend this one myself.  extremely detailed battles (probably the most complex I've seen in a browser game), staff who are really nice about accessibility (especially in such a graphical game), one of the kindest donation systems which even lets you get donation items and special limited edition puppets without paying if you play enough, not to mention hundreds  of unique creatures to create and battle, from dwarves, to soccubuses to even weirder ones like the big bad wolf.

If you fancy playing the grown up version of the game and haven't checked it out before,  feel free to register with This link just to let them know Dark sent you.

Oh and yes, that is my donation link but hay!

Have fun.