Re: Survive the Wild Spoilers and Walkthroughs!

Lol, I don't think there is a single admin who has completed all the quests. And there is a 1 tile section in one of the new maps as well, and 2 admins, amine and JimmyDub spent an entire day trying to figure it out. someone else, hannibal-swamp figured it out fairly fast, simply using his camera in an intellegent way. another one of the maps, one i made, i spent 4 hours in it lost trying to figure the way through it, then amine who had never been there went through it right away easy as pie. I hope you get my point here.

and as for not being able to jump, amberj could not as well, she was lucky to get 7 tiles on a jump. so she started practicing, and now she can clear 10 or 11 with no problem. The same was true for hannibal, he did lots and lots of practice jumps before a certain quest, and he got loads better by the end of it. And i think i have to repeat what i said, I really can't be bothered to care if people want to read spoilers to get all the informat ion about a quest, or to get a hint on how to complete a certain part. but this excuse of i cannot do this or i cannot do that, that is BS and everyone knows it. it is a choice to decide to look up a clue or walk through, that is your decision. However, saying i cannot jump X amount of tiles, or i cannot figure this out, that's an excuse. You can do whatever you want in STW if you set your mind to it. It is just a matter of patience, stubborness, determination, whatever you want to call it, but it is possible. But don't take me wrong, use spoilers if you want, who cares, just don't use excuses for it, own up to it.

and with the paper cupon, lots of people had to figure it out, and we did, myself included. as i said, admins kept our quests and maps away from other admins so they did not know how to complete anything either.

and @mr.brunete when exactly did i say people were being lazy? I double checked my post and i'm not seeing it there.

Also, none of what i am saying is coming from me being an admin, not at all. All of this is me as a player, i like to do things myself, when people started talking about how to do quests in the out of character chat i switched languages so i didn't get my stuff spoiled. I even muted cocoa once cause he tried to give me hints on how to complete stuff in the sewers. So yes, me as a player, or with just about everything I just like to do it myself, cause of the knowing afterwards I did it myself. But as i said in my first post it is just a difference in personalities. I made sure to say multiple times, use spoilers if you want, who cares, but don't get upset if people don't like it, it is just a difference in outlook on how to do things.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector