Re: Survive the Wild Spoilers and Walkthroughs!

nope, it is really quite simple, a fact that no one seems to be able to understand. some people enjoy doing stuff on their own, others do not. end of story. in stw, in swamp, manamon, rtr, on any game, or in life. I am one of those people. i played lots of main stream games, never used cheats, never looked up walk throughs, the old tomb raiders, the old Grand theft autos, the dues ex games. lol this is not about STw for me t all, it is just the difference between 2 types of people. did i ever say don't tell others spoilers, don't tell them hints. nope. and i was also simply saying, if you want to do something on your own you can, it is quicker and easier not to yes, but anyone can do it on their own as well. you can read into sub text all you want but what i say is what i say, not what you infer from rading it. and again, seeing as it is impossible to get a point across here. this is not me as an admin of any game, just a player of games. I don't like others help, i enjoy doing stuff on my own, others do as well. and yes i have more gaming respect of anyone of any game who completes something on their own. again i feel i have to point out, not stw, but any game. everyone is stuck on the fact taht i am only talking about stw here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : John1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector