Re: Why do Braille innovations always fail?

Yeah, might wanna get an external charger that isn't bulky, or a charging case, or a q i wireless charging pad, lol. As far as I know, it's not bluetooth, it's nfc. I don't think they'd be able to have Bluetooth do that unless they got rid of authentication and set up autoconnect. Nfc is like technically advanced motion sensors, maybe compare it to infra-red but newer and without the beam? I'm honestly not sure how much battery power he nfc chip uses. And I'd say just like any gps app, the app would most definitely run in background. For Android, that's easy, all they need to use is the tts api directly instead of talkback, just like Nearby Explorer does. As for Ios, they did open the speech api for that as well, so doing that should work just fine, gps apps have already done it. With that in mind, all you'd need is a loud portable speaker or a set of aftershokz. Also, I don't know how much braille signs cost for each installation. The lighthouse told me it was 400 bucks for an installation of programmable beacons. Even if the braille signs are a cheaper starting cost, you have to replace the whole damn sign if something goes wrong or there's a room gets replaced. For the beacons, all you'd need to do is reprogram the message, and, if needed, reinstall the same beacon.