Re: my personal experience on the rs games administration team

Yes, this is true, though, most games that I'm familiar with don't use one server un sectioned off at least. It's easier to avoid being criticized on your ability to be an admin when you aren't the one managing the adminship. Though, when you are being payed, which most online games usually have some form of payment system, companies tend to be a bit more professional. To be honest, this sounds more like a colleague complaining about bad co-workers/bosses, which is very common. In videogame development in the general market, you are very expendable. Okay, now I'm rambling, so sorry about that. This stuff is interesting, and it at least is a good demonstration of what this market expects. I still don't find it to be that high of expectations, but then again, I don't intend to develop multiplayer games for now. I'm just not good at networking. LOL!!!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tysonsylvester123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector